Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly link-up in the community where The Broke and the Bookish provides a prompt and other lovers of list making join in on it with their own top ten list. You can have less than 10 or more if you need to at times and put a spin on the topic if you need to! All they ask is that you link back to them if you’re participating.
I decided to go with the best books I read in 2016 because I definitely did not read enough 2016 releases to make a top 10, maybe a top 5. I’ve also been kind of flaky for the last week or so, which means this list doesn’t have my normal personality added in. Frankly it was kind of a struggle for me to get a post up at all. I’m not sure if it’s been obvious to everyone, but I’ve been struggling with blogging in general this year. I know I’m not the only one having that problem though, so enough of my rambling. Here are my. . .
Top 10 Best Books of 2016
1. Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. On the Island by Tracy Garvis-Graves
3. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
4. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
5. Strings by David Estes
6. The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight
7. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
9. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
10. Raven Song by I.A. Ashcroft
Hogwarts short stories by J.K. Rowling