This is the ultimate page to find our In A Pinch content. You’ll find our blogging posts, challenges (Top Ten Tuesdays), interviews and weekly quotes. We hope you enjoy and come back to visit us again soon!
Looking for something we did in 2015, check it out at In A Pinch 2015.
Looking for something we did in 2014, check it out at In A Pinch 2014.
Blogging. . . In A Pinch
Giveaways. . . In A Pinch
Our current giveaways are listed here. Enter now and win!
- None right now!
Monthly Wrap Ups. . . In A Pinch
Weekly Quotes. . . In A Pinch
Looking for a great book or movie related quote? Here you’ll find all of our previous Quotes of the Week!
- January 1 – January 8: “In your reading, find books to improve your color sense, your sense of shape and size in the world.” ― Ray Bradbury
- January 29 – February 5: “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain
- February 5 – February 12: “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” ― Charles William Eliot
- February 26 – March 4: “He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two.” ― Victor Hugo
- March 4 – March 11: “Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.” ― Christopher Paolini